01 Mar Registration Now Open for the Global Matrix 3.0: Movement to Move
Active Healthy Kids Australia, the University of South Australia and the Active Healthy Kids Global Alliance are proud to present…Movement to Move featuring the Global Matrix 3.0: Report Cards on Physical Activity for Children and Youth from 50+ countries.
Registration is now open: www.movementtomove.com.au/register.html
To establish pathways for the development of creative, sustainable approaches to getting children around the globe moving more every day.
- Hear from thought leaders about how we can tackle a worldwide shift in the status quo
- Take part in discussions, workshops and think tanks
- Responsibilities and accountabilities for instigating, attaining and sustaining physical activity targets across society (family, community, education, government)
- Capitalising on technology
- Harnessing the power of peer & social networks
- Getting the marketing and messaging right
- Data collection methods, sharing and collaboration Abstracts Invited for Poster Presentations.
Please refer to the website for submission dates & guidelines.